Kellaprince Property GroupView contact details and commercial property listings from Kellaprince Property Group, South Africa commercial estate agent
Kellaprince Properties was established in 1986 through the merging of F T Kellar & Co and Princeton Rock Properties, competing Real Estate Agencies in Barberton, Mpumalanga. The name “Kellaprince” was derived from the “Kella” in F T Kellar & co, and the “Prince” in Princeton Rock Properties. The original owners of Kellaprince were Keith Kellar, Navarre de Villers and Sally Muntingh. The pedigree of the company however stretches back 127 years to 1887, when F T Kellar & Co was formed by Keith’s grandfather, who established the first Estate Agency in the Lowveld. Keith Kellar (third generation) is still one of the current owners of Kellaprince.
Kellaprince opened in Nelspruit in 1990. Navarre de Villiers and Joan Campbell subsequently sold their shares to Keith Kellar in 1997, when Eric Todd then purchased a 50% shareholding in the company. Kellaprince moved to the Village Shopping Centre in 2000. Eric Todd retired in 2007 and sold his shares to Colin Potgieter and Coral Niemand, key employees of Kellaprince. Coral sold her shares in 2009 to Derek Todd. In 2010 Grant and Courtney Campbell joined Kellaprince and manage the residential department. Grant became a director and shareholder in 2013. Amanda de Lange joined Kellaprince in 2012 and acquired shares and directorship in 2013. Colin took early retirement in 2014.The current owners of Kellaprince are Keith Kellar, Derek Todd, Grant Campbell and Amanda de Lange.