Ideal large 500 sqft office space just off Whitechapel High Street, London, E1.The office is located on the third floor within a listed building on Alie Street. It is self-contained and is the only office on the floor thereby ensuring completeprivacy from other occupants of the building.The property benefits from a passenger lift. In addition, the price shown includes most bills. The rent, building insurance, electricity, and gas/heating are included thereby providing you with a fixed overhead. Only nominal expenses of communal cleaning and lift maintenance need to be factored in. Nearest tube stations: The premises is a couple of minutes walking distance from Aldgate East tubestation (Zone 1 District Line and Hammersmith and City line). As is, Aldgate tube station (Circle and Metropolitan Lines). Whitechapel & Liverpool Street are also within walking distance. The premises falls under several bus routes with the associated benefits. There are plenty of local amenities such as restaurants and fast foods(McDonalds, Starbucks, and Burger King), local stores and supermarkets(Costcutter, Tesco), banks (Lloyds, Natwest, Barclays, HSBC, Bank of Baroda, Habib AG Zurich) pubs and bars. The famous Brick Lane and the Whitechapel Art Gallery are a stone throw away.
• Rent: £242.30 pw / £1050.00 pcm / £12,600 pa
•Rent is all inclusive (rent includes electricity, gas and water utilities included in the price)
• Beautiful office with a size of 500 sqft on the third floor
• Shared W.C. facilities• Kitchen facilities• Spacious character building on Alie Street (E1)
• Flexible lease – rolling one year lease available with mutual breakclauses
• Plenty of local amenities
• Prime front portion office
• Luxurious and professional environment in an easy to find location
• Passenger Lift CALL NOW or EMAIL.Please provide the Reference Number (RP162) when calling us.
Call now 020 3355 0908 / 07958 12 18 18 (M-F 10am–6pm)
F: 0203 355 0907 email: email@example.com web: www.realityproperties.co.uk
Introduce a residential or commercial landlord and receive £100 upon a successful let.