Stiles Harold Williams is a firm of independent property advisors based in the south east of England.
10 things you might not know about Stiles Harold Williams
* We are a wholly owned business, owned and managed by 43 Partners
* Our nine offices are in London, W1 and the south east, but we work across the UK for our clients
* We have over 65 professionally qualified chartered surveyors out of a total staff of 175
* We have acted for several of our clients for over 100 years each
* Our origin dates back to 1798, when Blake & Co was established in south Croydon and took Harold Williams into apprenticeship
* Our core disciplines are Commercial Agency & Investment, Professional Services (Landlord & Tenant, Valuations and Rating), Development Consultancy & Town Planning, Building Consultancy, Commercial and Residential Property Management.
* Our Property Management Division was the first dedicated property operation registered by BSI to BS5750, Pt II. Now, the entire Company is registered to ISO9001:2000, the definitive international quality standard.
* The Company is Regulated by RICS and has members who belong to ARMA, NARA, RTPI, IRRV and the Royal Society of Arts.
* Our specialisms include Healthcare & Medical Property, Roadside, Charities, LPA Receivership, Airports, Leisure and Leasehold Reform work.
* We are the largest surveying practice in the south east specialising in commercial property.