This business is marketed by
RH Properties View more business for sale by this agent
RH Properties are proud to present this ground floor Hotel located on the Pershore Road, Stirchley.
The Dog Pool is located within Stirchley, approximately 4 miles to the south of Birmingham City Centre, Stirchley is popular with students and young proffesionals due to its proximity to Birmingham City Centre,
The Property occupies a prominent location fronting onto Pershore Road at its junction with Saint Stephens Road with a parade of local shops, Travis Perkins building suppliers and Booker Cash & Carry opposite with residential property to the side and rear.
The property is of brick construction with part stone clad elevations, part pitched and part mansard slate roof. The property has been extended to the rear in recent years to provide a function room. Externally there is a car park with space for circa 20 vehicle and a paved patio area with bench tables.
The entrance to the front of the property provides access to the main open plan trade area with central bar servery and fixed banquette and raised area to the front. To the rear area of the main trade are there is a game area which houses a pool table and provides access to the external smoking area and DWC.
Adjacent to a separate entrance to the side there are customer WC's and access to a rear snug room with independent bar servery and entrance. To the rear of the servery there is access through to the rear function room which has servery, glass wash and large stage to the front. This area can be operated independently as it has separate entrance an customer WC's . Ancillary areas include additional glass was area and catering kitchen.
Cold beer store with drop, spirit store, managers office, two staff WC's and three additional stores.
The property has the following approximate gross internal floor areas
Site: 0.40 acres
Our verbal enquiries of Birmingham City Council have confirmed the property is locally listed., however it is not located within a Conservation Area.
The property is available by way of 15 -20 years full repairable insurable lease.
£60,000 per annum
The property is listed on the 2010 Valuation List as having a Rateable Value of £9,100.
Interested parties should verify this with there Local Rating Authority,
All viewings by prior appointment through this office. Contact R.H Properties on 0121 772 8488 or email email@example.com
To view details of other properties we are marketing visit our website at www.rh-properties.co.uk
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
|Send message to RH Properties|
|Sale price:||Price on application|
Pubs and Hotel Property
Bed & Breakfasts
Hotels and Motels