Type: Betting Shops
Tenure: Virtual Freehold
Gross Rent: £ 27,500
Gross Yield %: 6.5
Lease Term: 10 years from Apr '14
- Blue-chip tenant
- Good location
- Lock Up investment
- New Development
- Under £500k
- Virtual Freehold
* Virtual freehold, blue-chip betting shop investment in the South East
* Brand new, purpose-built retail unit fitted out to the tenant’s new format
* The property is arranged on the ground floor only, within a 2 storey property that includes the adjacent commercial unit which is also available for sale with details here
* The property is well-located on the busy Cheriton High Street adjacent to the Post Office, Paydens Chemist, Lloyds TSB Bank, and Coral bookmakers.
* Cheriton High Street is the main road which connects Jct 12 of the M20 Motorway to Folkestone town centre
* The area is predominantly a residential suburb, and benefits from its close proximity to Folkestone West railway station
* The headquarters of the Royal Gurkha Rifles is based in Cheriton’s Shorncliffe Camp military barracks, and many of its residents have a high propensity to gamble, and numerous boomakers occupy this high street.
* Cheriton is also famous for being the location of the English side of the Channel Tunnel which connects Britain to France.