CAFE and COFFEE SHOP BUSINESS
BRITANNIA COFFEE SHOP, 39 THE ARCADE, BARNSLEY, S70 2QP
Well established cafe and coffee shop business
505 sq.ft. (46.93 sq.m.) plus external store
Excellent trading position in Barnsley Town Centre
Nearby traders include Kennedy Travel and Staniforths
EPC Rating : E
BUSINESS PRICE £15,000, subject to lease terms
SHOP INTERNAL DEPTH 27'5
INTERNAL WIDTH 17'8
NET SALES AREA 435 sq.ft.
KITCHEN 13'5 x 5'3
SMALL REAR EXTERNAL COURT YARD
All mains services are connected to the property.
Rateable Value: £8,800
Uniform Business Rate 2019/2020: 49.1/50.4p in the £
Our Vendor Client currently receives Small Business Rate Relief, together with Retail Relief, and therefore pays a discounted annual rate of £2,900.00. Interested parties should make their own enquiries via the local authorities Business Rate Department.
Under current legislation, up to the 31st March 2020, properties with rateable values less than £12,000 are exempt from business rates. This is subject to review by the Local Authority on an annual basis. Interested parties should make their own enquiries via the Local Authority's Business Rates Department.
TERMS OF DISPOSAL
Our client's leasehold business interest is available for purchase at a price of £15,000 (Fifteen Thousand pounds) subject to contract.
The property is held by virtue of a lease expiring on 31st May 2020 at a current rental of £11,000 (Eleven thousand pounds) per annum, with a rent review due on 1st June 2015.
We have been informed that there will be no VAT applicable in addition to the quoting prices.
The assignee will be responsible for both the assignor's and the landlord's reasonable legal costs in the transaction.
Strictly by appointment only with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small rate relief.