Type: Betting Shops
Area: 2150 sq ft
VAT applicable: No
- Asset management / development opportunity
- Customer car parking
- Under £500k
- Virtual Freehold
* Freehold Vacant Former Betting Office with Conversion Potential
* First floor office with access from the front withing a three storey property of traditional stone construction beneath a flat roof arranged.
* The property needs modernising but lends itself to a number of alternative uses including residential, subject to planning.
* The property benefits from a car park for ca. 12 cars shared equally between the ground and first floors.
* Buxton is a Spa town situated within the Peak District National Park.
* The town is a popular tourist destination and is known as “The Gateway to the Peak District”.
* The town is 24 miles west of Sheffield, 21 miles south-east of Manchester and 11 miles east of Macclesfield and can be reached via the A6 and A54 Roads.
* The property is located in the centre of the town at the end of Spring Gardens parade of shops.
* Nearby occupiers include The Job Centre and Iceland supermarket.