- Full disabled access
- On Site parking
- Gas central heating
- LG7 Lighting
- Energy Efficient design
- Cat 6 Cabling in situ
- Excellent transport connectivity
- U-pvc double glazing
Tweed Business Park, formerly Tweed Mills comprises a complex of nineteenth century former textile mill buildings, located one mile to the north east of Selkirk town centre.
Selkirk is situated in the central hub of the Scottish Borders, to the east of the Ettrick and Yarrow Valleys. The town benefits from good road connections to the other main towns in the Scottish Borders, Edinburgh (and the north), Carlisle (and the west) and Newcastle (and the south) via the A7 arterial route and the A68 trunk road.
A number of mills, including Tweed Mills, were developed in the Riverside area of Selkirk during the nineteenth century to accommodate a vast growth in the textile industry. Substantial redevelopment works have been undertaken over the past decade in the area to provide a new lease of life to the area following the decline in the textile industry. The area has been transformed into a superb location for both local and incoming business to locate to.
General Office, meeting room, two separate offices, further mezzanine office, admin area, Kitchen and Accessible WC.
The unit has been measured in accordance with eh International Property Measurement Standards 3 to an internal floor area of 144.73 sq m (1,557 sq ft)
These modern offices have been built to a high specification, features include:
Full disabled access
Gas central heating
Energy Efficient design
Cat 6 Cabling in situ
Excellent transport connectivity
Accessible WC facilities
On site parking
To be confirmed.
A service charge will be payable in relation to the maintenance of the common parts of the building and wider estate. Further information is available from the letting agents.
INITIAL LEASE TERM FROM SIX MONTHS*
OPTION TO EXPAND TO LARGER UNIT WITHIN THE ESTATE DURING YOUR TENANCY*
Each unit will be let on full repairing and insuring terms. There will be a service charge in respect of maintenance and upkeep of the common areas.
VALUE ADDED TAX
Any prices are exclusive of VAT. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves independently as to the instances of VAT in respect of any transaction.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in connection with this transaction.
VIEWING AND FURTHER INFORMATION
By appointment with the sole agent, Edwin Thompson who would be pleased to discuss your potential requirement.
We will seek to tailor a proposal to meet your individual requirements where possible.
*Flexible lease arrangements subject to availability and conditions. Further information available from the agents.
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of prospective tenants. They do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.