Area: 4881 sq ft
Gross Rent: £ 52,825
Lease Term: 35 years from 1996
Years left on Lease: 10.8
VAT applicable: Yes
- £500k - £1m
- Blue-chip tenant
- Finance available
- Suitable for a SIPP
* Blue Chip Motor Investment.
* Comprising 4,881 sq ft on a 0.34 acre site
* Blackburn is a major commercial centre situated approximately midway between Burnley and Preston, 21 miles north-west of Manchester.
* The town is served by the M65 Motorway, whilst the A677 links with the M6 Motorway 10 miles west of the town centre.
* The property is situated on the western side of Barton Street, in between its junctions with King Street and Cardwell Place.
* Occupiers close by include: Farm foods and Sue Ryder (both opposite) amongst other independent traders.
* Leasehold. Held on a lease for a term of 999 years from 19th August 1996 at a fixed ground rent of £2 per annum.
* The Headlease contains options to purchase and a right of pre-emption for £1 in respect of the freehold interest.