STORAGE LAND / YARD
0.11 acres (0.045 hectares)
Suitable for storage purposes only.
The storage land / yard is situated in Monk Bretton, North East of Barnsley Town Centre.
Storage land / yard conveniently located in Monk Bretton, and considered suitable for open storage only.
The storage land / yard provides 0.11 acres (0.045 hectares).
No services are connected to the site. However provision could be made for electricity and water.
The land / yard is not rated, and would possibly require an assessment from the BMBC's rating department.
Applicants to make their own enquiries.
Full vacant possession available on completion
The property is offered for a term to be negotiated on a full repairing and insuring basis at a rental of £3,500 per annum, exclusive of business rates and VAT, payable monthly in advance by standing order.
A rental bond equivalent to 1 months rental is payable on completion of the lease.
Unless otherwise stated all prices/rents quoted are exclusive of VAT.
The ingoing tenant is to bear the Landlords legal costs in the transaction
The land / yard does not have any formal planning use.
All applicants are to make their own enquiries to Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council's planning department.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Enterprising Barnsley can provide details of any Financial Assistance currently available in this location, and can be contacted on[use Contact Agent Button].
Strictly by prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.