Key PointsRefurbished reception areaCommissionaireNew passenger liftRefurbished office spaceExcellent floor to ceiling heightExposed brickwork in partNew comfort coolingNew suspended strip LED lightingFully accessible raised access floorFibre connectivity
44-48 Paul Street provides an excellent ground floor refurbished office, accessed through a refurbished reception area with a commissionaire.
The refurbished ground floor provides open plan space with excellent floor to ceiling heights. The refurbishment program incorporated the installation of new comfort cooling and suspended strip LED lighting.
The area has become known as Tech City and is internationally recognised as the centre for creative, tech and media companies. Local amenities are unrivaled with various shops, coffee shops, bars and restaurants in close proximity.
• Old Street (Northern line and National Rail services)
• Moorgate (Hammersmith and City, Circle and Metropolitan Line. National Rail services)
• Liverpool Street (Central Line, Circle and Metropolitan lines and Mainline services including the Elizabeth Line)
The Elizabeth Line is due for completion in 2020. Direct access will be available from Liverpool Street and Moorgate Stations - trains will run every two and a half minutes from the east to the west of the city.
• Refurbished reception area • Commissionaire
• New passenger lift
• Refurbished office space
• Excellent floor to ceiling height
• Exposed brickwork in part
• New comfort cooling
• New suspended strip LED lighting • Fully accessible raised access floor • Fibre connectivity
£39.50 per sq ft
£12.94 per sq ft
£8.21 per sq ft
New lease available for a term by arrangement.