Viewing Strictly by appointment only
An extremely rare opportunity to buy a self-build plot in Cheshire in the area of Culcheth and Glazebury. This plot is ready-to-go, located in a stunning private road location, next to a green belt field and backs on to Carr Brook at the bottom of the plot.
The plot is located in a very private tranquil location, with no through road, tucked away at the bottom of the lane featuring a south-facing garden. A stunning development opportunity to create an individually designed proposed Eco house with rainwater harvesting used for toilets and washing machine, mvhr, Solar for onsite use and an Air source heat pump.
The proposed living accommodation has been designed with modern living in mind to include an open plan kitchen area and lounge with bi-fold doors to rear garden, feature hallway and lighting, second reception room (or study/playroom), utility room, vaulted ceilings upstairs, 4 bedrooms, generous family bathroom, master bedroom, with Juliet balcony over the rear garden and en-suite. Externally there will be a proposed electric secure gated entrance with extensive off-road parking, landscaped gardens, with gabion wall and large patio area and out of the large rear bi-fold doors.
The sloping plot is 0.7 of an acre (approx.).
Full qs have been calculated with a report at £164,419.01 to build used for the vendor to obtain a mortgage but is now for sale due to a change in circumstances.
Turnkey build quote of £179,000 using sip construction obtained.
Estimated end value £550,000.
All pre-commencement conditions have been discharged.
Planning history can be found on the Warrington Borough council planning database
2018/33532 - Full Planning - Proposed construction of detached dwelling house - Approved valid till March 2022
2020/37364 - Discharge of pre-commencement conditions - Approved and Conditions Discharged 25th February 2021
• Proposed discharge of Condition 3 (Preliminary Risk Assessment & Remediation).
• Condition 6 (Bat Survey).
• Condition 7(Birds and Bats).
• Condition 9 (Detailed plan showing the locations and treatment of the non-native invasive species). The site had Japanese Knotweed and has been eradicated, by dig and dump will full paper trail and report, with a 10-year insurance backed warranty. This has been approved by the lpa.
• Condition 10 (Wildlife Protection Plan for construction).
• Condition 12 (Constructional Environmental Management Plan - cemp).
• Condition 16 (Drainage).
• Condition 17 (Details of materials) on previously approved application 2018/33532
This is a very rare opportunity to self-build and have substantial instant equity. The project can commence with submissions to building control, the vendor also has building regs ready for professional review and submission to the local planning authority. A full topological survey has also been conducted with markers to be provided on sale.
All relevant checks should be made before commencing, both legal and with Warrington planning department.