A level rural plot of approx. ¾ of an acre with private access and Conditional Planning Permission (PA20/07283) for four dwellings with garages.
• PA20/07283 - Conditional Planning Permission for the erection of four dwellings with integral garages
• All four units of the proposed design are approximately 1425 sq.ft.
• Site - approximately 0.74 acres
• Services proposed - private drainage and bore hole
• Site currently consists of 2 redundant concrete block agricultural barns and block piggery (to be demolished)
• The site is neighboured by farmland and a complex of traditional farm buildings, the majority of which have been converted for residential use.
• cil Zone - 4
• Peaceful rural location
Contact agent for more details.
The development site is conveniently located just 3 minutes from the A30 at Whitecross providing easy access to West Penwith, the rest of the county and less than 5 miles to either coast. There is excellent access to Penzance, the principal town in West Cornwall which offers a range of shops and a main line railway station to Paddington. St Ives is around 5.5 miles away and Truro approximately 27 miles.
Marazion - 2 miles; Penzance - 5 miles; St. Ives - 5.5 miles
Head westbound on the A30 following signs to Penzance. Take the third exit from the roundabout onto the Hayle Bypass and first exit off the next, still towards Penzance. Continue for about 2 miles and turn left onto Gitchell Lane, signposted for Rosevidney. Continue without deviation until you reach a t-junction then turn right and the entrance to the plot is location within 100 yards on the left.