Type: Residential Restaurant Various
Area: 5985 sq ft
Gross Rent: £ 35,000
Years left on Lease: -0.2
- £500k - £1m
- Asset management / development opportunity
- Customer car parking
- Finance available
- Suitable for a SIPP
- Unconditional Site
- Whole Building
* Freehold restaurant and development opportunity.
* Grade II Listed period building arranged over 2 floors.
* Large property measuring 5,895 sq ft, arranged as a restaurant (80-100 covers) with office, 1 x * 4-bed flat, 2 x 2-bed flats and a detached double garage
* Car parking facility for 18 cars at the rear of property.
* Newington is a village in the borough of Swale in Kent
* The property is situated on a corner site at the junction of High Street and Church Lane within in the heart of Newington Village on the A2 between Rainham and Sittingbourne.
* Good road and rail access is provided by Newington main line station about 200m distant with a direct link to Victoria Station (about 1 hour) and access to the M2 and M20 motorways via the A249.
* The restaurant is vacant (ERV £80,000 per annum)
* The flats are let on AST’s producing approximately £35,000 p.a. until 01/06/2021
* The site has development potential STP