Gross Rent: £ 67,000
VAT applicable: Yes
- £1m - £5m
- Asset management / development opportunity
- Customer car parking
- Finance available
- Suitable for a SIPP
- Tenant Multiple
* Freehold Retail Parade Investment.
* The property comprises a parade of four retail units and benefits from public car parks to the rear of the property accessed via Hawkwood Road.
* Prominent town centre location.
* The property is situated on the south side of the pedestrianised part of Christchurch Road, within the heart of Boscombe’s retail district.
* The Sovereign Shopping Centre is located directly opposite the property, with occupiers including Boots, Poundland, JD Sports and Lidl. Other neighbouring occupiers include WH Smith, Primark, Sainsbury’s, Santander and NatWest.
* The property may be suitable for redevelopment of upper parts (subject to consents).
* Unit 617 let to Age UK for 10 yrs FRI from August 2008 at passing rent of £19,500.
* Unit 619 let to Gregg Plc for 10 yrs FRI from December 2014 at passing rent of £14,500. The tenant has option to determine the lease on 25th December.
* Unit 621 let to Sportswift Ltd for 5 yrs FRI from Feburary 2014 at passing rent of £20,000.
* Unit 623 let to Aldo grill Ltd for 7 yrs FRI from June 2017 at passing rent of £13,000. The seller holds rent deposit of £4,550 including VAT.