Freehold or leasehold
10,000 - 923,000 ft²
* Varied floor plates
* Expansion opportunities
* Category A fit out or equivalent
* Efficient heating and cooling systems
* Excellent public transport links including bus, rail and air
* Secure on site parking, in addition to ample existing car parking povided in the town
* 24 hour access
* Retail opportunities available - From 1,615 sq ft - 4,445 sq ft
* Northshore Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67S7344hlRA
Northshore is a major mixed use urban regeneration project which, following a programme of remediation work, is now available for development.
Stockton on Tees is located to the North East of England on the borders of North Yorkshire and County Durham. The town sits on the banks of the River Tees and is approximately 5 miles west of Middlesbrough with access to the A66, A1(M) and A19.
Property reference: 7807
The information exhibited about this property relates to a property listing advertisement. Commercial People Ltd makes no assurances as to the accurateness or completeness of the said advertisement or any connected or associated information. Commercial People Ltd has no control over the content of the advertisement. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. All information is provided and maintained by Avison Young . In the event of any discrepancies, we ask that you please contact the selling agent or developer directly.