Area: 1018 sq ft
Gross Rent: £ 32,000
Gross Yield %: 7.1
Lease Term: 20 yrs from Sept' 08
Years left on Lease: 8.4
VAT applicable: No
* £500k - £1m
* Blue-chip tenant
* Finance available
* Lock Up investment
* No Break clauses
* No VAT applicable
* Prime location
* Suitable for a SIPP
* Freehold Blue-Chip Ground Floor investment.
* Ground floor unit of 1,018 sq ft. with a yard/parking to the rear
* Palmers Green also nicknamed “Little Cyprus” is an affluent North London suburb.
* North Circular Road and A10 are the main truck roads. The A111 through Southgate gives access to the M25 at junction 24.
* Palmers Green railway station, trains running to Moorgate station.
* Located in a busy high street with nearby blue-chip occupiers including Sainsburys, Paddy Power, Lloyds Bank and Greggs.
* There is a flying freehold where the first floor of the adjoining property flies over the shop and is not included in the sale