King Street is the latest addition to our City of London portfolio and has just undergone a complete renovation. It is a very impressive Grade II listed building located on the corner of Cheapside and King Street in the heart of the City of London. Constructed in 1836, this Georgian property is in an ideal location, just a short walk from Bank station and St Paul`s.
Interiors at 1 King St are finished to the highest specification. High quality offices are arranged over four floors and an impressive suite of meeting rooms is available to book by the hour on the second floor. A stunning customer lounge further adds to the building`s appeal, providing an informal, yet impressive break out area just off the spacious reception area.
Price From £800
Key features include:
- Fully furnished offices available to let
- Office suites suitable for 1-50 desks
- All with natural daylight
- 4 meeting rooms and customer lounge
- Video conferencing
- Meeting room rental by the hour, half and full day
- Hot desking and touchdown facilities
- Resilient bandwidth and Polycom VVX 410 telephones included
- Open 24/7 with access outside office hours
- Air conditioning throughout
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee
- Highly trained, uniformed receptionist and support personnel
- Professional cleaning
- No flags or signs anywhere on the building
- In house admin support and a range of additional services
- Outstanding London office address
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0123675)