Gross Rent: £ 47,000
Gross Yield %: 6.7
Lease Term: 15 years from July 2004
VAT applicable: Yes
- £500k - £1m
- Customer car parking
- No Break clauses
- Prime location
- Reversionary Opportunity
- Long leasehold motor investment in Central London
- The property comprises a lower ground floor self-contained garage premises which undertakes MOTs and servicing.
- The property forms part of Langford Court, a substantial residential building
- The property is situated on Langford Place and accessed via Abbey Road (B507).
- The B507 leads directly to St John’s Wood Road which in turn provides access to Lord’s Cricket Ground, Park Road, Regent’s Park, the A41 and Marylebone Road.
- It is 1.5 miles north of London’s West End, 1.7 miles south-west of Hampstead Heath, 900 metres from Regents Park Roads: B507 (Abbey Road), A5205 (St John’s Wood Road), A41 (Park Road), A501 (Marylebone Road).
- It is 300 metres west of St John’s Wood London Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and within 1 mile of Maida Vale, Swiss Cottage and Kilburn Park London Underground Stations.
- The property is held leasehold for a term of 99 years (less 10 days) from 29th September 1977 at a peppercorn rent.