Type: Retail - other
Tenure: Virtual Freehold (999 years)
Gross Rent: £ 12,000
Gross Yield %: 6.9
Lease Term: 10 years from Sept '14
VAT applicable: No
- Blue-chip tenant
- Good location
- No VAT applicable
- Under £500k
- Virtual Freehold
* Virtual freehold shop investment
* Town centre position close to car parks
* The property is arranged on ground and one upper floor to form a shop unit with ancillary storage accommodation on the first floor.
* Sittingbourne, with a population of some 38,000, is located on the A2 some 45 miles south-east of London and 12 miles from Maidstone.
* Access is provided by way of the A249 to Junction 5 of the motorway.
* The property is situated just off the High Street.
* Roman Square is a pedestrianised link through to one of the main town centre car parks.
* Occupiers close by include 99p stores, WH Smith, Clinton Cards, Wimpy, Betfred, H Samuel and Barclays Bank.
* The property is held on a 999 year lease from Sep ’91 at a fixed peppercorn rent