Type: Retail - other
- £1m - £5m
- Asset management / development opportunity
- Customer car parking
- Good location
- Unconditional Site
- Whole Building
* Freehold Ground, First and Second floor building
* Formerly let to Poundland, the building has a NIA of 15,368 sq ft
* It sits on a site area of 0.29 acres which provides parking to the rear
* High Street location in Waltham Cross, town in the south of the Borough of Broxbourne in Hertfordshire 12 miles (20 km) north by north-east of Central London.
* Broxbourne have been working on a regeneration plan for Waltham Cross, which is starting to take shape. In the recently submitted local plan, an area known as Northern High St has been allocated for mixed use redevelopment.
* The allocation will include c. 300 new homes and commercial uses. Broxbourne have also adopted a town centre strategy document, which earmarks the Royal Mail Depot, located behind Poundland and the rear section of the subject site as an opportunity zone for redevelopment.
* Rateable Value is £61,799