A conveniently situated parcel of amenity land with excellent road frontage on to a quiet country lane, ideal for a variety of usages (subject to Planning Permission). The land extends in all to approximately 1.6 acres or thereabouts, and includes a 40ft Polytunnel and Timber Storage Shed (4.8m x 3m).Description
- Halls are favoured with instructions to offer this conveniently situated and versatile parcel of amenity land for sale by private treaty.
The land is, at present, down to permanent pasture with access directly on to a quiet council maintained country lane.
The land has great potential for a variety of usages (subject to PP) and includes a 40ft Polytunnel and Timber Garden Shed (4.8m x 3m).
The land should, therefore, be of interest to those with equestrian interests or those just wishing to purchase some amenity land, as land has always proved to be an excellent investment over the years.
The land extends, in all, to approximately 1.6 acres, or thereabouts.N.B.
- Please note that all photographs were taken in Summer 2019.Situation
- The land is situated in an attractive and unspoilt rural location approximately 2.5 miles north of the well known Shropshire Lakeland town of Ellesmere, which has an excellent range of local shopping, recreational and educational facilities. It is also within easy motoring distance of the larger centres of Oswestry (10 miles), Shrewsbury (20 miles) and Chester (25 miles), all of which, have a more comprehensive range of amenities of all kinds.Directions
- From Ellesmere take the B5068 St Martins road for approximately 2 miles. Fork right signposted 'Eastwick and Gadlas' and continue for just over 0.5 of a mile and the land will be found on the left hand side, identified by a Halls For Sale board.Tenure And Possesion
- We understand that the land is of freehold tenure and vacant possession will be given on completion of the purchase.Development Clawback
- We understand that a previous owner imposed a 50% development clawback on the land in the event of residential planning permission being granted. That arrangement, we understand, currently has approximately 28 years to run.Rights Of Way
- The land will be sold subject to any wayleaves, public or private rights of ways, easements and covenants, and all outgoings whether mentioned in these sale particulars or not.Boundaries, Roads, Fences
- The purchaser (s) shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the boundaries and neither the vendor nor the agent will be responsible for defining the ownership of the boundary fences and hedges.Local Authority
- Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6ND.
Severn Trent Water Limited, Shelton, Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Tel. .Viewings
- At any reasonable time, strictly by those in possession of a set of Halls sale particulars.
Halls Holdings Ltd and any joint agents for themselves, and for the Vendor of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract (ii) No person in the employment of or any agent of or consultant to Halls Holdings has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property (iii) Measurements, areas and distances are approximate, Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs are taken with a wide angled / zoom lenses) and dimensions shapes and precise locations may differ (iv) It must not be assumed that the property has all the required planning or building regulation consents. Halls Holdings Ltd, Halls Holdings House, Bowmen Way, Battlefield, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY4 3DR. Registered in England 06597073.