Gross Rent: £ 68,760
Gross Yield %: 6.6
Lease Term: 15 yrs from Aug '12
Years left on Lease: 8.9
VAT applicable: Yes
- £1m - £5m
- Blue-chip tenant
- Customer car parking
- Finance available
- Good location
- Large plot
- Minimum Rental Uplifts
- Suitable for a SIPP
- Value-Add Potential
- Whole Building
* Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
* The property, a former public house, comprises of a ground floor supermarket with rear storage and ancillary accommodation.
* The basement & 1st floors are not currently accessible.
* The site extends to approx. 0.36 acres (0.15 hectares).
* 20 car parking spaces including 2 disabled bays.
* Wordsley, with a population of approx. 13,000, is an attractive, prosperous surburb of Stourbridge some 9 miles south of Wolverhampton & 13 miles west of Birmingham.
* The property is prominently located in a densely populated residential area at the junction of Lawnswood road & Wordsley green, approx. 150 metres from High Street.
* Immediately adjacent is a neighbourhood shopping centre with Subway, spar and a number of independent retailers, Wordsley Green doctors surgery, library & The Mere Education Centre nearby.