Positioned above Holborn tube station, these serviced offices could not be more conveniently located for travel around central London.
The prominent double-glazed light filled offices are in a listed building and would suit law and publishing sector firms. An intricately stylised Victorian property overlooking the junction between the affluent High Holborn with its wealth of financial institutions, and Kingsway with its world renowned education centres and prestigious Inns of Court, this office space benefits from a host of facilities and a versatile lay out.
Which is only a short walk from Holborn tube station with access to the Piccadilly and Central lines. Temple and Tottenham Court Road tube stations are also accessible on foot, and provide access to the Northern and Circle and District lines. Alternatively, the site is serviced by a number of bus, road and cycle routes and has direct access to Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly line.
- Plug in and start work in serviced accommodation
- Professional meeting rooms – discreet and ready to use
- Dedicated admin support when required
- High-speed internet – stress-free connectivity
- Proximity to key London districts
- Close to the Inns of Court
- Secretarial and administrative services
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0123675)