FULLY LET RETAIL INVESTMENT
64 SHEFFIELD ROAD, BARNSLEY, S70 1HS
Fully Let Retail Investment producing £4,200 per annum
Ground floor shop with first floor storage accommodation
Positioned on Sheffield Road (A61) on the edge of Barnsley Town Centre
FREEHOLD £70,000 subject to contract, plus VAT
A fully let retail investment consisting of a ground floor retail unit with first floor storage, and basement.
Small rear yard with access.
Mains electric, water and drainage are connected to the property.
The shop is assessed at a Rateable Value of £4,750
Uniform Business Rate 2019/2020: 49.1/50.4p in the £
The property is fully let producing a gross income of £4,200.00 per annum, exclusive of business rates and council tax.
The property is occupied on a 5 year lease from the 10th March 2015 to a Karim Coulibaly and Amadou Haidara.
A deposit to the sum of £800.00 is held in connection to the lease.
£70,000 subject to contract
Unless otherwise stated all prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs in the transaction.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has an Energy Performance Certificate with a rating to be confirmed.
Strictly by prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.
Ref. No. C2738