Gross Rent: £ 124,040
- £1m - £5m
- Asset management / development opportunity
- Blue-chip tenant
- Customer car parking
- Finance available
- Residential element
- Whole Building
* Freehold, Mixed Parade with 6 Commercial units and 6 Flats.
* 6 retail units (1 triple)
* 6 Flats – 5×2 Bed and 1×3 Bed, over 1st and 2nd floor
* Easy front parking for customers
* Gated access to rear yard for delivery / parking
* Bristol is the UK’s 8th most populous city with a population of ca. 450,000 and the largest in Southern England after London.
* Mangotsfield is a suburb of Bristol, and 7.1 miles from the City Centre and Bristol Temple Mead’s train station is 8 mile to the South West of the property.
* The property is situated in a heavily residential area at the junction of Mangotsfield Road, Rodway Hill Road, St James Street and Cossham Street.
* Nearby is a church, local pub and a number of local traders.
* 1 large flat capable of conversion / subdivision