Out Of Town Retail Property
* Former Bank Premises For Sale with the benefit of part-let income
* Offers invited in excess of £2m
* The building incorporates 20 Bedford St, a lock up retail unit of 1,238 sq ft let to
* a Bang&Olufsen franchisee. This is held on a 10 year lease from 24 June 2017
* at a passing rent of £30,860
* Total size approx 8,408 sq ft
* To register your interest please email email@example.com or call 0207 911 2727
* Quoting Property Ref 13473 and providing your name and contact details.
* An agent will be in touch with regard to viewing arrangements.
The property is located on London Street, once known as the Bond Street of the East and the oldest pedestrianised shopping street in the UK. The building is situated on a triangular corner site at the junction of London Street and Bedford Street. Neighbouring occupiers include Skipton BS, Nationwide, Subway, Greggs, Toni & Guy and Costa.
Property reference: 13473
The information exhibited about this property relates to a property listing advertisement. Commercial People Ltd makes no assurances as to the accurateness or completeness of the said advertisement or any connected or associated information. Commercial People Ltd has no control over the content of the advertisement. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. All information is provided and maintained by Avison Young . In the event of any discrepancies, we ask that you please contact the selling agent or developer directly.