The London King`s Cross serviced offices are strategically positioned between two main railway stations serving the Midlands, North and overseas. Located in a grand building, these serviced offices are ideal for businesses in sustainability, arts and culture, education and media.
Which is only a short walk from Angel tube station with access to the Northern Line. Kings Cross St. Pancras and Old Street stations are also accessible on foot, and provide access to the Victoria, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Piccadilly lines as well as National Rail services. Alternatively, the site is serviced by a number of bus, road and cycle routes and has direct access to both Heathrow Airport and the Eurostar.
- Transport connections to the UK and Europe
- Break-out areas for relaxed networking
- On-site restaurant – no need to leave the building for a bite to eat
- High speed internet you can rely on
- Meeting rooms, when you need quiet, discreet space
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0123675)