The unit is situated inside a shopping Centre located within the popular and well-established neighborhood retail area of Soho Road, Handsworth. Within the vicinity there is a good mix of local retailers, together with a number of national operators including Greggs, Barclays Bank, Bank of India, Pharmacies and the Post Office.
Soho Road lies within the densely developed suburb of Handsworth, which lies approximately 2 miles from Birmingham Centre City.
The shopping Centre comprises of ground floor retail unit together with communal male and female toilets.
Internal width: 4.0 m Approx.
Internal length: 8.8 m Approx.
Total: 35.2 sq m Approx.
Internal width: 2.3 m Approx.
Internal length: 2.8 m Approx.
Total: 6.44 sq m Approx.
The property is available by way of a renewable lease for a minimum of 24 months
£20,800:00 per annum
£400.00 per week
The property benefits from an existing A2 planning consent.
Interested parties should verify this information with the local rating authority
Costs: The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and a deposit of £1600.00 will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
Tel: 0121 772 8488
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.