Type: Betting Shops
Gross Rent: £ 22,240
Gross Yield %: 8.2
Lease Term: 20 years from Aug '07
VAT applicable: No
- Blue-chip tenant
- Finance available
- Good location
- Lease term: 10 - 15 years
- Let on an AST
- No VAT applicable
- Residential element
- Under £500k
- Whole Building
* Freehold blue-chip betting office with a maisonette above and two lock-up garages
* The property is of brick construction and arranged as a ground floor shop and a 2 bed maisonette on the two upper floors.
* There are two garages to the rear.
* The maisonette has been recently refurbished
* Blackpool is the UK’s most popular seaside resort, attracting around 13 million visitors annually. It has a resident population of approximately 140,000. It is also the fourth largest settlement in the North West of England
* Blackpool is located approximately 15 miles west of Preston, 35 miles north of Liverpool and 40 miles north-west of Manchester. The town is served by the M55 Motorway which connects to the M6 at Preston. Rail services are provided from Blackpool North station to Preston, Liverpool and Manchester, from where there are regular fast trains to London.
* The property is situated in a prominent position on Ansdell Road close to its busy junction with Bloomfield Road in Bloomfield, a densely populated suburb of Blackpool lying around 1 mile south-east of the town centre. There are approximately 14,500 persons living within a ½ mile radius of the property.
* The property forms part of a long-established local shopping parade which benefits from having a car parking bay and bus-stop to the front. Retailers on the parade include Tesco Express, Londis/Post Office along with local independent retailers. There is a Lidl supermarket on the opposite side of Bloomfield Road and a little further along is the stadium of Blackpool FC which is also called Bloomfield Road.