The property forms an end terraced brick built, recently refurbished retail unit with w/c facilities and a 1 bed flat above. The property benefits from a newly fitted roller shutter and shop front
There is on street parking and garage/storage space to the rear of the property.
The property is fully alarmed.
Ground Floor Retail: 396 SQ.FT. (36.75 SQ.M.)
Mains electric, water and drainage are connected to the property.
Rateable Value: £2,200
Uniform Business Rate 2021/2022: /49.9p in the £
Full vacant possession available on completion
VAT is not applicable.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs in the transaction
From the established use it is assumed that the property has the benefit of Class E planning permission.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Ground Floor Retail: C (70)
First Floor Flat: F (25)
Enterprising Barnsley can provide details of any Financial Assistance currently available in this location, and can be contacted on[use Contact Agent Button].
Strictly by prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.
Ref. No. C2845