Silverstone Park provides the perfect location for companies that need a central location within the Silverstone Technology Cluster, to access skills and consider new business opportunities.
Building 1134, a detached unit, is one of four units being built as part of this next phase of development.
* Highly prominent unit with 24/7 access
* 10m clear internal height
* 50kN per sq m floor loading
* 6 full height loading doors 5.0m high x 4.0m wide
* Minimum 35m yard depth
* 3 phase power
* Smart reception area with toilets and stairs leading to first floor
* First floor offices
* Allocated car parking
The building designs provide flexibility - units can be divided to enable a company to grow into the building over time, or sub-let in part if they have to streamline the business in the future. The design also allows for conversion from B1c / B2 / B8 industrial to B1b for R&D uses.