Gross Rent: £ 101,850
VAT applicable: No
- £1m - £5m
- Asset management / development opportunity
- Customer car parking
- Finance available
- Good location
- Let on an AST
- No VAT applicable
- Residential element
- Tenant Multiple
- Whole Building
* Freehold mixed parade investment in London, available jointly or separately
* A late Victorian corner block of 5 Ground Floor Shops with rear access to 5 Self-Contained Flats on the first floor each with gas central heating and UPVC windows in all flats except two in rear of No. 178a.
* In addition, there is rear vehicular access via a communal service road plus 3 single Garages fronting Salisbury Road.
* Located at the junction with Salisbury Road in this densely populated residential area on this well-known main road (A412).
* 1 mile from Watford town centre and the Intu shopping centre and approx. ½ mile from Watford Junction Station.
* Watford lies approx. 15 miles from central London benefiting from good road links to the nearby M1 and M25.
* Amongst such multiples as Tesco, Boots, Post Office and William Hill.
* Offers will be considered for property as one or for the individual shops with flats above
* There may be future potential for a complete redevelopment into a block of new residential and commercial units, or the flats could be extended into the roof space and the garages could be redeveloped, subject to obtaining possession and the necessary consents.