Workshops & Storage
As well as our business storage units, we provide 143 economical self-storage units to let in our Bradford Business Centre. These have numerous uses, from decluttering your home to acting as an archive room for documents. Plus you can rent the space for as little as one month.
- Our smallest units are 20 square feet, equivalent to a wardrobe, while our largest units are 220 sq ft, just larger than a double garage.
- The self-storage units are 10 ft high, giving room to stack boxes or for longer items such as furniture.
- Our ground floor storage units make it easy to load and unload your items
- CCTV and security to ensure your belongings stay safe
- The self-storage facility is open 7 days a week: weekdays: 8 am - 6 pm, Saturdays 8 am - 5 pm, Sundays 10 am - 4 pm.
Not sure how much space you need? No problem, our team is on hand to help. We can even provide you with locks if you dont have your own.
Albion Mills Business Centre is a converted mill that has been beautifully restored, while retaining its original charm. The main building provides offices and studios, while the adjoining buildings offer a mixture of workshops, light industrial, commercial and storage units.
The business centre is divided into 72 units that range from 100 - 15,000 square feet (9.29 - 1,393 square metres).
We also have another business centre in the Dudley Hill area of Bradford, which offers predominantly industrial and workshop space.
Where is Albion Mills Business Centre?
We are based in a prominent and busy location, conveniently close to the A658, which leads to Bradford town centre to the south and Harrogate to the north. Both the M1 and M62 are approximately 20 minutes away and Leeds Bradford International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
The nearest stations are Apperley Bridge, Baildon and Frizinghall, while bus numbers 760 and 737 connect the centre to Shipley, Calverley and Horsforth.
Offices & Studios
Our offices are available to let on an unfurnished basis, although if you need help with furniture, we can provide assistance.
We offer two meeting rooms for hire.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (Mill Room)
- Interactive T.V. (Silk Room)
- Projector (Mill Room)
- Unlimited tea/coffee/water
Book your room online
Albion Mills is a converted mill, beautifully restored. The main building provides offices & studios, while the adjoining buildings offer workshops, light industrial & storage units.
We're close to the A658, while M1 and M62 are approx 20min away.
The nearest stations are Baildon and Frizinghall.
Buses 760 & 737 connection to Shipley, Calverley & Horsforth.