We are looking for a Junior Product Owner / Product Manager to play a vital role in helping design and deliver a suite of web applications used in the real estate sector. Working in an Agile environment, the Product Owner / Junior Product Manager will be managing the workload of our SCRUM team to ensure efficient delivery of these applications. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Product Owner / Product Manager in a company with big plans!
|Job Title:||Junior Product Owner / Product Manager|
|Location:||Canary Wharf, London|
|Discipline:||Software Engineering, Administration|
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define and communicate the digital vision, product roadmap and priorities
- Challenge stakeholders to ensure ongoing value delivery in line with the defined digital vision
- Work closely with our SCRUM team to communicate priorities
- Work closely with our SCRUM team to ‘size’ key product features effort
- Use sprint performance measures to liaise with the CTO and our SCRUM team to provide a level of certainty when key product features and MVP will be delivered
- Ensure the ongoing communication of the product roadmap and associated delivery plans
- Work closely with our SCRUM team to break down key features into user stories
- Identify key dependencies and work with the CTO to ensure these are managed appropriately
- Own and maintain the Product Backlog and digital priorities
- Lead backlog and sprint planning meetings to ensure our SCRUM team are clear on the sprint goal, product feature priorities and the deliverables required to meet the sprint goal
- Lead sprint review and demo sessions to determine what has been delivered
- Communicate successes and lessons learned to key stakeholders
- Be able to effectively communicate and influence people and teams
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, always looking to make data driven decisions
- Have a collaborative approach, working across technical and non-technical teams and managing key stakeholders
- Be passionate and effective at delivering a product vision and agile ways of working
- Be able and resilient to complexity and ambiguity in a fast-changing environment
- Have strong project management and prioritisation skills
- A working knowledge of Agile product development methodology and scrums
- Be able to run and take part in effective workshops
- Be able to document, manage and govern the complex processes that drive and underpin the customer journeys
About Commercial People
We are a global commercial property portal. Innovation is at the forefront of everything we do and we are committed to connecting people to property in the digital age. We believe finding space should be an easy part of building a business.
With an already-established customer base, we are constantly looking to expand our business further as we aim to continue dominating the commercial property tech sector moving forward.
Based out of our office in Canary Wharf, we offer a dynamic fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
Apply with an up to date copy of your CV if interested.Apply